MARINE CONSTRUCTION & GENERAL CONSTRUCTION
Operating in the marine environment presents risks and challenges not encountered during conventional construction.
Maritime Constructions leverage our in-house skills and expertise, quality plant and equipment and strategic partnerships
to provide technically sound and innovative marine construction solutions that minimise these risks.
With proven design and construct capacity and a vast portfolio of successfully delivered projects we are the ideal partner
to involve from project inception through to delivery.
Our demonstrated capabilities include:
- Design and construction
- Bulk cargo load out facilities
- Commercial and recreational jetties and wharves
- Fender systems
- Breakwaters and rock walls
- Asset management and maintenance
engineering, mechanical and fabrication capacities we easily adapt to meet changing project requirements.
GENERAL CONSTRUCTION, FABRICATION AND MAINTENANCE
- Storage tanks evacuation and cleaning
- storage tank sand blasting and recoating
- Turn-Around maintenance
- General procurement, installation and commissioning of equipment and tools.